Different trends are emerging from different parts of the world. You can find some of these trends from customer opinions on Collected.Reviews.
Most of these trends are largely benefiting. One of such trends that have emerged for a long time now, but is now receiving public acclaim, is intermittent fasting. Note that this isn’t the religious rites of different religious groups.
Intermittent fasting, for short, IF, is a fitness trend popular in different countries of the world. It is all about helping people lose weight, simplify their lifestyle, and also improve their medical and mental health state. One of the powerful effects of IF is the possibility of living longer through a healthy fasting strategy.
As a beginner, if you can’t take it anymore, you can easily order food online. There is no crucifixion for it.
This is an eating pattern occurring within the periods of eating and fasting. Don’t replace fasting with starving. Not eating doesn’t equate starving one’s self. The fact is that the fast occurs about twice per week and it’s a 16-hour fast. Sometimes, it is a 24 hour fast. It all depends on the person practicing it. As a practice across human generations, it has been said that going on hunger strike for days is even natural. Although it isn’t advisable.
There are different fasting Methods. Some of them are:
- The 16/8 Fasting Method: This is a process of skipping breakfast. Some people also restrict their eating period to 8 hours. That is, a 1 PM feeding and the next occurs by 9 PM. And the one that comes after is another 1 PM meal. There is 16 hours fast in between. Another method is the eat-stop-eat method.
- Eat-Stop-Eat: This is a 24 hours fasting that holds once or twice a week. If you take dinner today, your next food is dinner for the next day. There is also the 5:2 diet.
- The 5:2 Diet Fasting Method: This involves the consummation of 500-600 calories for two inconsistent days. On the other 5 days of the week, you’ll eat normally. However, the focus is on reducing calorie intake and losing weight.
Intermittent fasting sometimes affects your cells and hormones. Your cells start repair processes and your hormone adjusts its levels to create more accessibility to body fats. You’ll also experience:
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH): This is a period in which growth hormone increases, rather in an outrageous manner. It is a period of muscle gain and fat loss.
- Insulin: There is a dramatic drop in insulin levels. This also makes body fat accessible.
- Cellular Repair: During the fast, dysfunctional proteins will be removed and changed for proteins that ensure cellular repair processes.
- There is a Physical Reflection: It is believed that it will better your gene expression. That is, there is an enhancement of cell functions that is responsible for healthcare.
This tool for weight loss offers insulin resistance, increases brain health, and also keeps the mind active.